Frequently Asked Questions
How to attach a badge to a hat?
Using some sharp tool make a small hole in the hat in the place where you wish to attach a badge. Join legs of the badge together. Push the legs through the hole in the hat and spread them inside.
How to measure my hat size?
Please check our size chart with instructions:
We always try our best to provide you with excellent service, but in case there is some mistake with your order, just contact us and we will work out all problems, compensating inconvenience.
All prices are in U.S. Dollar.
We ship by airmail. Worldwide. Usually, it takes about 10-14 days. It can be faster within Europe, and it can take longer sometimes to Australia. Shipping cost of 1 hat to any country is $11.98 USD. Each additional hat in the same order will add just $6.99 USD more for postage. For example 2 hats will cost $18.97 USD to ship, 3 hats - $25.96 USD etc.
To check the shipping cost of your order, click checkout and then click "calculate shipping" button. No need to fill in shipping address. Shipping cost is the same for all countries.
Shipping cost of 1 or several badges is $4.99 USD or free if shipped together with a hat.
How to Clean a Rabbit Fur Hat
When it comes to cleaning all types of fur, you are pretty limited in how intensively you can clean a fur garment. Because fur comes from a living animal and is so fragile and delicate, often requiring very specific environments for storage, cleaning it is an equally delicate process. For example, you cannot put a fur garment in the washing machine or scrub it with a soapy rag. Nevertheless, there steps you can take to clean your rabbit fur hat and improve its appearance without seeking the help of professional cleaners or a furrier.
1) Take the hat outside and hold each side of the hat with either hand. Hold the fur hat upside down.
2) Shake the hat vigorously. If there is an active breeze or wind, let the fresh air blow through the fur. This is useful particularly if your hat has been in storage for awhile and has a mothball or musty smell.
3) Stroke the fur gently with your hand to remove any implanted, stuck-on or dried-on debris.
4) Brush the fur in the direction of the grain with a soft, natural-bristle hair brush. This will help remove any embedded dust.
- Store your fur hat wrapped in tissue paper in a cardboard box. Never keep your fur in a plastic bag as it needs to breathe.
- If your fur gets wet, shake it out and let it air dry. Keep it away from heat at all times.
- try to keep your fur away from direct sunlight.
- Take your rabbit fur hat to a furrier once a year for more intensive cleaning.
1. Leather hats should be periodically treated with leather dressing like minks oil, neatsfoot oil, Lexol/Brik4 or similar products. Be sure to avoid saddle soap, as that may dry your leather hat. (Oiled leather hats tend to require less attention.)
2. Once conditioned, your hat is ready to wear in any season. Avoid getting your hat wet, then placing it near heat. Also, avoid placing your hat in direct sunlight for extended periods, as such exposure may shrink the hat to a smaller size.
www.RussianUshankaHat.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All that we collect is your shipping address (and e-mail address), that we need for internal record keeping. Also, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.